Skip to content
- Up to two entries per artist and graphics competition allowed.
- We recommend that you also provide a list of the tools you have used to create your entry
- Please make sure that your entry is free of third-party rights!
- You can use every tool you wish (pixel/render/scan & retouch), just be creative.
- The entry should be delivered in .png/.bmp/.tga format (lossless)
- Maximum resolution/bit depth: 1920×1080 / 24 bit
- You must include working stages of your entry.
- Note: This is a graphics compo, not a photo compo (we will not accept pure photos)
OLDSCHOOL (EXECUTABLE) GRAPHICS
- Entry must be in a native graphics format for an oldskool platform.
- Entries for platforms without a standardized image format (Atari XL, C64, …) must be handed in as executable. Otherwise, a picture in a standard image format (e.g. IFF on Amiga) is accepted.
- Animations are not allowed (except for scrolling)
- ASCII and ANSI: Maximum width is 80 characters, no maximum height/lines.
- PETSCII: Maximum width is 40 characters, maximum height is 25 characters.
- No XBIN, custom pallets or Ansimations.
- Please declared whether your ASCII should be displayed as PC or Amiga ASCII
- PC ASCII is shown using 80×25 VGA mode in the compo
- Amiga ASCII will be shown using AcidView’s built-in topaz font in the compo.
- If you’re unsure whether your entry will be displayed correctly, provide a PNG as a fallback along with the original file (optional)
- Please provide a thumbnail for the voting system (optional)
- If there are enough entries, we might split the compo into PC ASCII/ANSI, Amiga ASCII and PETSCII.
- The Theme this year is: Secret Cult
- It has to be the competitor who took the picture
- Retouching and collages are allowed
- If it’s not a pure Photo: Do not forget your working stages (without them your entry will be disqualified)
- Please do ensure your entry includes the original, unmodified picture(s)