Skip to content
- Your contribution must not have been released before.
- Contributions must be handed in before the respective compo deadline.
- Remote entries are allowed in all compos. Please send your remote entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for remote entry submission is 1st Oct. 2016, 12:00 noon (UTC+1)
Please note: For remote entries we can’t guarantee you to get physical prizes or prize money. We will try however to atleast send you a winner-certificate.
- The composer of any music released or used in any competition must not be registered at any copyright society. This includes – but is not limited to – all members of BIEM (take a look at their website for more information). Notably GEMA is a member of BIEM.
- In case of too few compo entries for one compo (less than three) the party organizers can cancel or combine competitions.
- By taking part in a competition you agree that we spread your entry (e.g. through scene.org) and that we’re allowed to use it in non-commercial promotions for upcoming editions of Deadline demoparty.
- Entries containing content which violates German law or are unsuitable will be disqualified.
- If your entry contains commercial material it will be disqualified as well.
- Projector: 16:9 and supports 1080p (60hz) native resolution
- If you have questions about these rules, contact the organizers at email@example.com
Wild and Animation